Saturday, June 28, 2008

Current favorite book or series?

Joseph: anything STAR WARS

Caleb: his new Transformers book he bought at the book fair at school

Beth: magic tree house.

Jacob: The Children of the lamp. it is basically impossible to put it down. It's full of adventure and excitement and mystery and Best of all there are dijinn, like a genie and Ifrit, the bad genies. It's about two 11 year old kids.

Michael: the Olympian books

Rebekah: The Percy Jackson and the Olympians books. I stayed up way late reading them, I just couldn't put them down. They're my kind of books, fantasy and action, and they're full of Greek myths, which I really like. The author just needs to write a million more, and I'll be happy. I mean, who wants sleep when you can be reading?

1 comment:

Amber Bonner said...

I've just read both the children of the lamp and the Percy Jackson ones- I really liked them both. You guys have good taste!! :)