Daniel: Dalmation jacket/pants that are almost too small (that Joseph wore AFTER Halloween last year:) or purple/green dinosaur fleece costume Caleb wore.
Joseph: wants to be a raccoon today. Mostly he wants to be Obi Wan Kenobi, or a jedi, or Yoda, or Anakin.
Caleb: Obi Wan, wearing Jacob's costume from a few years ago (minus the robe that's way too big), with a green light saber.
Beth:I want to be princes Leia a white dress and a white belt and buns in my hair.
Jacob: Dementor a black robe with cut sleeves and hem to make it look like it was torn. With black face paint, black pants, black shoes, and a hood that covers my face.
Michael: evil mad scientist with lab coat, bow tie, face paint, weird spiky hairdo, and vial holder.
Rebekah:Umm, I have several ideas. First I was going to be super dog, but I don't think so anymore. Then I thought I would be a Hershey bar. And now I'm thinking of being Gizzelle from Enchanted (My new favorite movie). The problem with that is that even though I love her dress, it would be kind of hard to make. And I really like painting people's faces (Michael said I could do his face paint!) and none of those costumes really require much crazy face paint, so maybe I'll just look through my face paint book and make up a costume to go along with one of the designs. I really need to make up my mind soon, seeing as Halloween is only 2 weeks away!
4 years ago
2 comments:
Too bad you don't live closer Dusty has the perfect costume for Michael
I love Rebekah's detailed response. Can't wait to see the Halloween pictures.
Post a Comment