Joseph: I want to do snowball fights.
Caleb: I love the snowball fights.
Beth: I love making forts and snowballs and going sledding (on the boogie boards on the pile of snow we made). My hands got very cold because I was wearing moms rubber gardening gloves, not warm gloves. They work better making snowballs, because you can compact the snow better.
Jacob:It is fun doing ICE BALL fights and snow ball fights making snow forts and caves are so cool (literally they are) and snow caves.
Michael: I like doing snowball(NOT ICEBALL)fights and making snow caves(we are making one that will fit 2 people when finished that uses about a truckload of snow which we gathered in 2 hours)
Rebekah: I like building snowmen, (actually, snow women) since today the snow was warm enough it actually stuck we made a snow girl that was about 3 1/2 feet. And a board fell down off the gate so Basha can stick his head through, he looks SSSSOOOOOOOOoo cute in the snow! I gave him a snowball and he licked it and then grabbed it with his mouth and dropped it and stepped on it. And building mountains out of snow and sliding down them on boogie boards is tons of fun. And making snow angels and sprawl prints (where you lay on the ground like you died).And I love having hot chocolate after!
mom: New hardwood floors and snow days aren't a very good mix...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment