Monday, July 13, 2009

Name your Webkinz and what you do with them?


Daniel: a bullfrog with no name that he really doesn't like to play with... (Rebekah just named him 'Speckles')

Joseph: I play games with them on the computer. I have a lil'kinz red-eyed tree frog named 'Froggie' and a lil'kinz dalmation named 'Dalmation."

Caleb: "Snowy" is a lil'kinz polar bear. "Kong" is a lil'kinz panda. I keep them in my bed, and play with them on the computer.

Beth: a beagle named Lucy and a bulldog name Roxy. I play with them on Webkinz

Jacob: KING KONG, and PRINCE KONG I play around with him.

Michael: polar bear-Snowball, elephant-Mike/Horton, and black lab-Basha. ignore them

Rebekah: MidnightMcNutter-a black bear lil'kinz, Sadie-a collie, Lyla-a lil'kinz seahorse, and CocoaDot-a cocoa dinosaur. And usually the stuffed animals sit on my shelf and look cute and the virtual ones sleep, except for when I get on every few months and play with them.

No comments: