Saturday, December 12, 2009

Favorite Christmas tradition? (besides presents)

Daniel: loves it all--the tree most recently, but probably gingerbread houses most (candy! He's really persistent about finding ways to get to the houses and take bits and pieces)

Joseph: decorating/putting up the Christmas tree

Caleb: can't think of anything other than presents :(

Beth: Christmas lights on houses and Christmas trees in peoples houses. I also like making gingerbread houses.

Jacob: Christmas dinner

Michael: presents (i don't care-still too good to say anythings better) ok, fine. stocking stuffers. darn these "definitions"! third and LAST: going to grandparents directly before and directly after.

Rebekah: that's hard...I like the christmas program where we all play songs on the piano and I also play on the flute, and we sing, and just christmas songs in general. And christmas breakfast, that's always super yummy! And decorating the tree, I love that and seeing all my favorite ornaments and decorations.

No comments: