Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thoughts on Valentine's Day (and/or Chinese New Year?)


Joseph: I had a Valentine's Party at Preschool.


Caleb: didn't want his picture taken with his cute valentine bag he made at school...


Beth: it is on sunday

Jacob: Good day to celebrate.

Michael: bah humbug. nuts. nuffink

Rebekah: ummmmmm.......i like the chocolate and pink jelly beans.

Gail: I was excited to give out red Chinese take-out boxes with candy in them for the ladies I visiting teach--I even looked up the chinese symbol for love to include in the note:) The kids loved the Jelly Belly "love potion" bottles I got last summer to save until now. For dinner we had rainbow jello (with three colors of red/pink in a smaller bowl so the layers were thicker), and Korean "fire-meat" to meld the Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year -- nice now red went well with both holidays:)

No comments: