Friday, June 25, 2010

First week of swimming!

Daniel: was VERY upset the first day of swim team/lessons that he didn't get to go. He insisted on wearing his swimming suit and shirt, too, and had to be carried screaming away from the door when I took Joseph to his first lesson. When Grandma Bonner was here Tuesday and Wednesday, we brought him, plus I let Michael switch swim team times, so now Daniel has to come with me.

Joseph: "It's weird, nothing else"


Caleb: My first class was too hard, so now I'm in Joseph's class.


Beth: boring because all we did most of was swim laps with flutter kicks.

Jacob: it was boring because all we did was swim laps of fluter kicks and freestyle.

Michael: it was, and is, boot camp.

Rebekah is excused because she hasn't been swimming all week, she's been at EFY!

No comments: