Daniel: Daniel wishes he could go to school, too (he insisted on having his own lunchbox). Mom hopes we're able to get a good playgroup (or two!) going, so he's not too bored...
Joseph: I hope school's fun. I want Mrs. Drake for kindergarten (same as Jacob, Beth and Caleb had). Blah, blah.
Caleb: I want Mrs. Gurske (Beth's 2nd grade teacher, and Rebekah's 6th). I don't want Nathaniel or Alexis in my class, or just have one of them (they help each other cut in line). I want Aiden, Justin, Dallin, Cole, Ty, Chris and Tyler in my class.
Beth: i want no homework, have Ashley, Jasmine and Lauren in my class and have a really nice teacher.
Jacob: I want to be in MR.Sherwood's class with my three friends and do not want homework on the first day and have fun band.
Michael: i wish they would for some reason make an algebra 2 class at evergreen so i wouldnt need to take it at glencoe. i also want end of day pe and 2nd period elective
Rebekah: A realistic wish is that seminary will be amazingly awesome, cause it will be. Same with advanced creative writing. And I hope I'll end up having friends in english and algebra 2. And that all my teachers will be awesome and I won't have much homework, although that's not going to happen. I also wish that either band or dance team would change their rehearsal time so I wouldn't have to miss either one. And I wish that I had more room in my schedule so I could take more fun classes like choir and art. I really just hope that it'll be a good year and I'll be able to have fun and get everything done and get good grades.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment