Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Things you'll miss about this house?

We're almost to our final week of packing up and preparing to move to our new home on 2939 NE Charlois Ct., about a mile away.

Daniel: doesn't really get it...

Joseph: that I know how to get around and get home from school

Caleb: nothing

Beth: everything

Jacob: that i know how to get around and home from school and evergreen is very close and my friends are in the my old ward

Michael: The ward, school, neighborhood

Rebekah: I'll kind of miss having loft beds cause of the floor space...but I'm excited to get a bed that I don't have to climb up to. And I'll definitely miss the ward. A lot. And there's just the fact that we've lived in this house and this ward longer than any other.

mom: the ward, definitely. relatively big closets here (I didn't realize until we started house-hunting:). closer to schools here.

No comments: