Nathan: took a while to get used to it, and still doesn't like to sleep in his room. He loves to follow the kids outside to play in the back. He's only shown interest in the stream/pond when the kids were playing in it, so hopefully he'll stay well away. I still panic when I can't see him, though...
Daniel: playing out back
Caleb: sport court, backyard and swingset are my favorites
Beth: it's big
Jacob: the back yard and every thing else about it
Michael: Yep, we have one.
Rebekah: i love having my bedroom down in the basement, as it's generally less noisy down there. The whole house feels huge, but the yard is my favorite part. I love that you can look out and just see trees, even though we're in a neighborhood. There's so many pretty plants and flowers- even the stones on the ground are pretty, and there's a pond and a little creek with a bridge. and berries and grapes and all kinds of good stuff. The whole place has fairytale land written all over it. I also like that since there's less light out back, you can see the stars better.
mom: With lots of help, we moved in 'just enough' that we can survive while we're working on getting the old house ready to sell. Crazy, crazy, but the end is in sight, so then we can work here:) It's in great shape, just need to make a few things work better for us. Love, love, love the peaceful, private, beautiful back yard.
1 comment:
New house! So exciting! It sounds wonderful. More space and a big backyard...perfect (except I wish you were still next door to me!)
Post a Comment