Nathan: punch him in the face (might explain why he got captured to begin with...?)
Daniel: be quiet, sneakily reach out and take the keys, unlock the door, and get away.
Joseph: I would call Luke, or just kill him myself (like Leia did, with the chain).
Caleb: I wouldn't be that dumb, to get captured.
Beth: I would wake up.
Jacob: I will offend Jaba so he throw me into the pit with his rancor, then i kill the rancor and convince Jaba to let me become his replacement for his rancor then i will sneak out in the night and kill Jaba and get Han Solo off the wall and make my escape on one of the spider things that live in Jaba's palace.
Michael: bet my freedom on an arm wrestling match
At Michael's request, we asked the 'cleverbot.' Incredibly clever answer: 'not much'
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment