Joseph: Always asks when it will be his turn to go to school. "Nothing." "Nothing."
Caleb: Recess is fun because you get to play. Riding the bus is fun. I get to go to the pumpkin patch in a few weeks.
Beth: I like to race around in the field at recess. Reading is easy. Math is easy, smeasy.
Jacob: Math is easy; reading is easy; recess is fun.
Michael: Math is easy; school is too much work; I made the Patterson FLL team (First Lego League), which is fun.
Rebekah: I really don't like most teenagers (I won't go into detail of you'll be reading this all day). Band is awesome but a bit boring, there are only 2 flutes including me, but a break from normal subjects is nice, most of the people are nice, and the band teacher is great. Being in an advanced language arts class is tons more fun than a tedious normal class, and my teacher is not even slightly nefarious, he lets us work at our own pace and teaches us an abundance of vocabulary words. Defenestrate is my new favorite word. (It means to throw an object of person out a window). It's annoying to have to explain the rules of badminton to everyone you play against. Not being allowed to use a calculator is arduous and frustrating.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment