Sunday, September 23, 2012

New LEGO table!

Daniel was in charge of painting the top edge.
Daniel:  'nothing' (has spent every possible moment building, even brought up a whole bunch of 'Little People' to supplement his armies in his castle/area he built, but nothing to say??!)

Joseph helped paint on the primer.
Joseph:  FUN (better then old lego table)

Apparently I didn't take a picture of Caleb
helping Kurt paint the gray after the primer dried.
Caleb:  FUN

Beth touched up the primer
Beth:  bigger and more colorful (and we got to paint it)

After church, working away.
Jacob:  bigger and more colorful

Michael wanted to see how our layout would look
before Kurt glued the pieces down.
Michael:  I'm not planning on using it much.

Nathan wanted to be 'right there' as Kurt built the table, and though he was mad he didn't get to paint, he still had to be right there, on the stool, talking and watching:)
mom:  I love legos for them.  Social interaction, no screen involved, and creativity.  I'm sure they'll get tired of it again, but for now, six can play around the table at a time, and they hardly fight.  And the legos stay in the room with the table.  At least in theory:P

No comments: