Monday, July 22, 2013

Bonner Reunion Favorites (& why, of course)


Nathan:  playing with cousins

Daniel:  loved lazer tag, and the lazy river at Seven Peaks



Joseph:  Seven Peaks and Trafalga (because it was fun) and Space Camp (because it was cool)



Caleb:  Trafalga (lazer tag) and Seven Peaks



Beth:  I liked Seven Peaks the best (water slides, and the double-tubes were cool). I also liked Space Camp (I got to talk to aliens!) and Trafalga (climbing wall, go-karts--I got to drive myself!and lazer tag)



Jacob:  Space Camp because it was interesting



Michael:

mom:  loved most of Stadium of Fire, loved the great deal mom got on fun times at Trafalga/7 Peaks, and loved the Timp Caves tour!  I thought the Welfare Square tour was really interesting (and the kids loved the food samples at the end:) and was glad we got a chance to do the 'Space Camp,' and the Freedom Run, but my favorite was taking family pictures at Grandma and Grandpa's barn!  Too bad rain cut our time short...


1 comment:

Sally said...

What an adorable picture of Nathan and his blue eyes! I saw all the family pictures on Leah's blog and they were great!