Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Best & Worst about the new school year:

Nathan:  best--singing (music class started again today!), worst--waiting for the kids to come home (though he does like going to/from the bus stop with them:)

Daniel:  best--recess (he was SO funny when he realized that you get to go play outside DURING school, EVERY Day!), worst--sitting on the carpet ("because sometimes we have to wait for our teacher, and it's boring")

Joseph:  best--playing soccer at recess, worst--science (only a half an hour)

Caleb:  best--recess, worst--it's not Patterson

Beth:  best--not being cooped up with one teacher all day, worst--'passing time' (time between classes to visit your locker & find your next classroom) is too short

Jacob:  best--Seminary and lunch, worst--homework!

Michael:  best--a better balanced schedule, worst--too much work in some and boredom in others

Rebekah:  the best is definitely all the friends I've made and the crazy fun things we've done- my roommates are fantastic and hilarious and I've even met a few super awesome boys. And we keep getting little secret acts of service. The worst would be the part where I'm drowning in school work.

mom's note:  IF I'd managed to talk them into back-to-school pictures, I'd have posted them here--very uncooperative kids this year!  But I've not given up hope...stay tuned for 'fake' first-day pictures:)

No comments: