Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scariest thing you've ever done?

Joseph: kneeboarding behind grandma and grandpa's boat this summer (Jacob held on to the back, but I still tipped over)

Caleb: write on this blog

Beth: the first time i went water skiing and the first time i went on the
Screaming Eagle (a ride).

Jacob: first time kneeboarding (I flipped off and I didn't let go, so I got pulled underwater)

Michael: something i haven't done yet

Rebekah: Auditioning for the school musical last week. I was completely freaking out beforehand, I actually had marks in my hand the next day where I'd dug my nails into my palm. But it actually wasn't that bad once I got going, it was definitely worth it, and then because I'd already gone through that once I had a lot of fun at callbacks and it wasn't that scary the second time, despite the fact that I had to sing first.
Or possibly learning to drive.....that was pretty terrifying, in a different way. The musical audition was scary in a if-I-mess-up-I'll-be- really-embarrassed kind of way, and learning to drive was scary in a if-I-mess-up-I'll- die kind of way. So maybe that one tops even auditioning...

No comments: