Thursday, January 13, 2011

What would you do with a freezer full of ice cream?

Daniel: Feed it to the baby (we think that's what he said:)

Joseph: eat it all and make some more and eat that, and keep on making more, and eat that. The end. See you.

Caleb: throw it all away--I want sherbet!!!

Beth: EAT IT, but not all at once. maybe just a little each day.

Jacob: Throw a mega party and eat it all there with my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael: Have a gigantic PARTY!!!!!! (And then sell/return the freezer for $$$ (then buy an computer and itouch (Which i didn't get for my birthday(Grrr))))

Rebekah: Michael has the right idea- I'd invite a whole bunch of friends over and have a huge party! only then I'd save the freezer to stock with other good stuff...like more icecream!

mom: wonder who's been doing the grocery shopping...?

No comments: