Daniel: was fascinated the whole time (we were pretty close to the front because we came in late, and he just sat there, looking up, except when Nathan climbed over him:)
Joseph: hated the singing, but loved Maximus (the horse).
Caleb: "I likee" "o mama you've got to get me one of these!" (cast iron frying pan)
Beth: My favorites were the chameleon and the horse.
Jacob: I loved the horse, Maximus, and the chameleon, Pascal. And the frying pan war.
Michael: good overall movie, i like frying pan, ok/good songs, maximus vs. Flynn was funny.
Rebekah: i LOVE IT!!!!! it's like my new favorite movie (ok, well Enchanted and Up are still my other favorites as well, but you get the point). SOOOO cute and SOOOO hilarious! i love the horse and the chameleon, and frying pan duel, it's all just really funny and i like the happily ever after ending, and the fact that there's no bad humor or anything. And the music. Love the music!
mom: "I've got a dream" song was funny, loved "I See the Light" song (most of the music, actually), loved the ending (even before he recovered!)
4 years ago
3 comments:
Okay, so you left a comment on my blog today and I thought, "Hey, I used to be in a ward with some Heninger's" So I popped over here to take a look (yes, I'm a total stalker!) Do you live in Oregon??
Sara, yes, we're in Hillsboro. I found your blog through a cousin, then was talking to Jennifer Roberts about a recipe we'd loved, and she told me it was actually YOUR blog. We have happy memories from you and Eric teaching Michael's primary class, then singing time--'children sharing popsicles around the world:)' song and making cookies--Rebekah reminded me about that!
haha, I love that you remember all that! Good times- we had so much fun in that ward. Your cute family has grown so much! I've got 3 boys now. Crazy how time flies! SO fun to "see" you!
Post a Comment