
The "Whatcom Chief" Ferry

Friday morning at high tide

Same rock Saturday at low tide

RED legs from the COLD water!
(note Caleb's white, warm legs, from NOT going in the water:)

Nathan: ROCKS! (He had a hard time walking on them, so just plopped down and examined them, then started throwing when he saw the other kids doing it:)

Daniel: loved playing in the water, loved throwing rocks and shells, loved discovering (and messing with) all the fish decorations in the beach house, and loved sleeping on the trundle under Joseph & Caleb's bunk bed.

Joseph: I hate the water temp.

Caleb: i hated low tide (because the big rocks were slippery and he fell)

Beth: The water was nice, except it was cold. We found mussels on the rocks during low tide.


Jacob: Low tide was awesome!!

Michael: The shallow water was fun to wade in (albeit cold), and the fire I built entirely out of driftwood is awesome too!



Rebekah: Swimming in the ocean in march was definitely fun, even if we did freeze. And the house was interesting- purple door, fish and other odd decorations all over the place. But I think what I liked most was just how pretty and peaceful it was, I loved walking on the beach and looking over at the water and it was just so calm and beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment