Thursday, March 31, 2011

Richland for Spring Break

Conquerers of Flat Top!

Daniel: had shoe trouble hiking up, but loved it anyway. Also loved digging in the garden, and playing with all the foam 'guns' in the toybox.

Joseph: climbing up flat top (but not going down--way too steep!)

Caleb: digging was my favorite

Beth: Hiking Flat Top was my favorite (not the dumb dairy tour).

Jacob: Flat Top, Mega Mind, and digging towards China.

Michael: I liked watching 'Megamind' (also want to see 'Despicable Me'), and I wish we could have stayed longer.

Rebekah: It was really weird to be in Richland and not see my cousins much. I think my favorite part of the trip was hiking Flattop.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I can not believe how old your kids are! I remember babysitting Rebekah in Provo when she was a baby! I guess that means I'm getting old too.